Great Starter Home or Investment | Popular Location | Fantastic Layout
Bring your creative flair to this spacious near-original one bedroom apartment, located smack bang between Dee Why’s buzzing town centre and the beach. On the top floor showcasing extensive district views with a fantastic floorplan, it is ready to move in now, refresh or renovate to unlock its true potential. Showcasing a generous living/dining space that opens to an undercover balcony, also featuring a separate gas kitchen, internal laundry, and undercover car space. Immersed in the idyllic coastal setting, situated a 10-minute stroll to Dee Why beach, and its vibrant beachfront dining scene, Dee Why Town Centre and express B-1 line to city.
• Top floor apartment with extensive district views
• Open plan living/dining, sliding doors to balcony
• Double-sized bed w/ mirrored built-in wardrobe
• Separate gas kitchen, ample storage space
• Large bathroom w/ internal laundry facilities
• Boutique block, one undercover car space
Within arm’s reach
• Dee Why Town Centre, Dee Why Grand, shops, cafes and restaurants
• Dee Why beach and rock pool, scenic coastal walkways
• B-1 line to City, easy transportation routes and bicycle paths
• Parks, ovals and walking tracks
Nitty gritty details
Car space: 14.7m2
Strata Rates: $770.35 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $173.29 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $403.90 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $500.00 – $530.00 per week
Buy Well. Sell Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.