Top Floor Beach Pad
Commanding a desirable top floor position brimming with natural light, this feel-good one bedroom apartment provides low maintenance living and a convenient lifestyle. Focused on modern design with separate dining area and small sunny balcony off the living. Just moments away from Freshwater Village, the beach and public transport, this is a great opportunity for first home buyers to make it your own or savvy investors.
• *Current tenancy in place till 20 November 2020
• Good sized bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobe
• L shaped lounge and dining opening up to the balcony
• Modern electric kitchen with shelving and cupboard space
• Updated bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Internal laundry with plenty of cupboard space
• Undercover parking space for one car
Within arm’s reach
• Freshwater Village Shops, cafes and restaurants
• Freshwater beach, ocean pools and coastal walks
• Iconic Harbord Diggers
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“For first home buyers looking to break into the market or investors looking to capitalise of location”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Car space: 15m2
Total size: 59m2
Water Rates: $177.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $350.00 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $702.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $460.00 per week
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.