Renovators Delight In A Popular Location!
This two bedroom apartment is perfectly positioned in a popular location of Freshwater, a short walk to the village, Queenscliff and Freshie beaches, plus a level walk to Manly, parks and public transport. Showcasing a functional layout holding its original 1970’s design, perfect opportunity to renovate and make it your own. This home will suit anyone looking for a low maintenance and carefree lifestyle by the beaches or investment property.
• Large main bedroom with built ins
• Full bathroom with separate shower cubicle
• Internal laundry off the kitchen
• Original kitchen with gas cooking
• Small balcony off the living room
• Exposed brick archway
• Open plan design
• Lock up garage
Within arm’s reach
• Harris Farm Markets
• Queenscliff beach, lagoon and ocean pool
• Freshwater Village Shops, cafes and restaurants
• Warringah Mall
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“This apartment has lovely bones and is a renovators dream”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Total = 76m2
Strata Levies: $949.70 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $177.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $339.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $540 – $560 per week
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.