Charming One Bedroom Unit with Exclusive Garden
This quirky one-bedroom apartment has been well-maintained, with minor renovations whilst keeping tact of its retro design. Occupying the most desirable elevated first floor position on the corner of the block, inside features expansive sliding doors to enjoy peaceful onlooks over your very own garden. Flawlessly crafted to use of every inch of space, it features a king bedroom with built-ins and gas kitchen with breakfast bar, this is a great opportunity for first-home-buyers, investors and anyone else looking to secure a piece of the Northern Beaches, whilst being within close proximity to the city.
• Rare find – one bedroom apartment with separate garden on title
• Spacious lounge with expansive sliding windows for airflow and light
• Elevated first floor position overlooking the gardens
• Floor to ceiling tiled full bathroom with laundry facilities
• Huge bedroom with carpet and built-in wardrobe
• Lock up garage
Within arm’s reach
• Manly Vale village shops, Woolworths and Coles
• B1 express city bus and easy transport to beaches
• Warringah Mall
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“Smartly designed with the bonus of your very own garden, offering extra space to relax, unwind and soak up the sun-rays”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal size: 44.6m2
External size: 14m2
Total size: 95.6m2
Water Rates: $150.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $366.00 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $1033.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $460.00 – $480.00 per week
Buy Well. Sell Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.