Completely Renovated, Just Move In!
Good-as-new one bedroom apartment blessed with unrivalled coastal design, inspired by the relaxed nature of this beachy suburb Freshwater. Showcasing excellent craftmanship and tasteful appointments featuring wooden washed floorboards throughout a bright and airy combined living/dining, gourmet kitchen including soft close drawers and integrated dishwasher, plus an oversized en-suite style bathroom with integrated laundry appliances. Beyond its impeccable façade, enjoy the easy access location to various beaches, Freshwater Village and a walk to iconic Manly.
• Completely renovated, all brand-new appliances
• Spacious combined living/dining leading to a good sized balcony
• Wooden floorboards throughout living/dining and neutral carpet in bedroom
• Electric kitchen with soft close drawers, integrated dishwasher, plenty of bench-top space and cupboards, plus breakfast bar
• En-suite style bathroom, storage space, internal laundry
• Car space and storage room
Within arm’s reach
• Harris Farm Markets
• Queenscliff and Freshwater beach, lagoon and ocean pool
• Freshwater Village Shops, cafes and restaurants
• Level walk to Manly beach, corso and lagoon
• Warringah Mall
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“One of the best renovations I have seen!”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal Size: 53m2
External Size: 16m2
Total Size: 69m2
Water Rates: $144.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $358.00 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $904.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $480.00 – $520.00 per week
Sell Well. Buy Well. Rent Well.