Newly Renovated Top Floor Apartment, Close to Everything
This well-presented top floor apartment oozes natural light, boasts spacious interiors and is superbly located close to the beach, shops and public transport. Highlighting a comfortable combined living/dining area with balcony overlooking serene district views, newly renovated touches throughout and a main bedroom equipped with walk-in-robe.
• Freshly painted walls and new flooring throughout
• New kitchen and new bathroom vanity
• Spacious combined living/dining, sliding doors to balcony
• Separate toilet, full bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Main bedroom with walk-in-robe, second bedroom with built-in
• Internal laundry with sink
• Top floor apartment in a security complex
• Lock up garage underneath
Within arm’s reach
• Harris Farm Markets
• Queenscliff beach, Freshwater beach, lagoon and ocean pool
• Freshwater Village Shops, cafes and restaurants
• Warringah Mall
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“Boasting undeniable charm and freshly renovated touches, this two bedroom home captures the hearts of young professionals, small families and downsizers”. Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Size: Int. 75.5 m2
Secure Car space: 16.6m2
Total = 94.5m2
Strata Levies: $988 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $177.12 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $350.50 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $650 per week
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.