Family Home Loaded with Features, Character and Lifestyle Appeal!
This well-loved two storey family home offers a versatile floorplan with dual living spaces upstairs and downstairs, both leading out to full-length sun-drenched terraces with tranquil views. Showcasing well-presented interiors, with updated kitchen, wooden floorboards throughout, and large master bedroom with private courtyard. Set on a gentle sloping block of 562.8m2, centrally located just a short stroll away from local schools, shops, public transport, and Freshwater beach.
• Three spacious bedrooms, master bedroom boasts private sundrenched courtyard
• Upstairs features, separate living and dining with floorboards throughout and sliding doors to full-length undercover balcony
• Downstairs features, huge family room with sliding doors leading to an expansive terrace,
• Internal laundry and separate study location downstairs
• Upgraded kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, ample storage space and dishwasher
• Fully fenced back yard perfect for children or pets to play
• Two full bathrooms, linen closet in hallway
• Driveway and off street parking
Within arm’s reach
• Harbord Public School and Freshwater Senior Campus
• Freshwater beach, shops, cafes and restaurants
• Westfield Warringah Mall
• Parks, ovals and walking tracks
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“Flexible living spaces and easy outdoor entertaining, perfect for the growing family”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Council Rates: $635.00 p/q
Water Rates: $275.00 p/q
Rental potential: $1,350.00 per week
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.