Family Home and Income
A real surprise package, this solidly built double brick family home is conveniently located just a short walk from Forestville shopping centre, bush parklands, transport and a choice of schools. It is perfectly suited to growing or extended families, as it includes an approved one bedroom self-contained accommodation with handy level entry. Built on a massive block of approx. 740sqm, the property has a private child-friendly backyard and an in-ground swimming pool.
An oversized lock up garage for two cars, plus storage and off street parking for several cars completes the family home with the option for extra income. (Note: Convenient parking is available when viewing the property at 617 Warringah Road Forestville, on the Frenchs Forest Baptist Church grounds)
· Total of four bedrooms throughout
· Front north facing L-shaped lounge and dining
· Huge north facing deck perfect for entertaining
· Solid kitchen with plenty of cupboard and storage options
· Gas cooking/heating and hot water
· Three bathrooms including ensuite in master bedroom
· Private rear balcony capturing valley and district views
· Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs
· Large sun-drenched in-ground pool and well-maintained, established gardens
Approved self-contained accommodation features:
· Spacious bedroom
· Bathroom with separate shower
· Open kitchen dining area
· Separate living
· Private, level entry with direct access to garden
· Can be easily converted into the main residence
Within arm’s reach
· Forestville Shopping Centre
· Northern Beaches Hospital
· Schools and parklands
· Chatswood and Beaches a short drive away
· Public transport – Beaches, City and Chatswood
Why we love it
“It’s a solid double brick home with the option to earn some income or accommodate a large family. If you have been looking for a home that meets your own – and extended – family needs, then this home is one you can make your own and enjoy for years to come” – John Vaccaro, Senior Sales Consultant
Nitty gritty details
Council rates $353 pq approx.
Water Rates $240 pq approx.
Land Size 740sqm approx.
Rental potential: $1,000 per week approx. (main house) $500 per week Approx. (Flat)
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.