Sun-filled Executive Unit
INVESTOR OFFER: Buy before Christmas and pay zero property management fees for 3 months!
North-facing one bedroom apartment perched up high on level six, boasting soaring views over Dee Why and sun-drenched interiors throughout. Perfect for professionals and investors alike, thoughtfully designed to include a spacious lounge flowing out to sunroom with bi-folding glass doors to convert to an open balcony. Conveniently situated in the hub of Dee Why, to enjoy the cosmopolitan lifestyle with a variety of cafes and restaurants, shops, plus city transport at your doorstep and short walking distance to the beach.
• Good-sized bedroom including built-ins, flowing out to adjoining balcony
• Neatly held kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking and dishwasher
• Carpet and A/C in the living, with sliding doors leading out to sun/room
• Creative sunroom with bi-folding glass doors that converts to balcony
• Internal laundry, full bathroom with shower over tub, storage space
• Secure building with huge common area, lift access and secure car space
Within arm’s reach
• Dee Why Grand, Dee Why Town Centre
• Dee Why Pub, cafes and restaurants
• Dee Why beach, and ocean pool
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“Really well-maintained home situated in a location that offers the best of both worlds, within walking distance to the beach and an easy express bus to the City!”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Total size: 61m2
Strata Rates: $737.00 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $150.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $366.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $500.00 – $550.00
Buy Well. Sell Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.