Create Your Masterpiece!
Undoubtedly one of the best opportunities to create your dream home in a fantastic lifestyle setting. Tightly held for decades, this family home holds an impressive 600m2 of land in a leafy residential street, backing onto John Fisher Reserve, and is within close proximity to Curl Curl beaches, shops and cafes, offering an unrivalled position set up for the good life.
• Three bedrooms all with built-in robes, plus study with built-in
• Combined living/dining with expansive windows
• Large undercover deck, leading to North-facing backyard
• Eat-in kitchen with gas cooking
• Ample storage space and storage sheds
• Bathroom with separate toilet
• Laundry, lock up garage, plus double carport
Within arm’s reach
• John Fisher Park and sporting fields
• South Curl Curl and Curl Curl beach
• Curl Curl North Public School and Freshwater Senior Campus
• Public transport and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“Close to beaches, parks and ovals – a great abode to raise a family” – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Water Rates: $425.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $817.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $900.00 – $1100.00 per week
Sell Well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.