Great opportunity in a convenient location
Tucked away on a tree lined cul-de-sac, this two bedroom apartment is conveniently located with good access to parks, shops, and public transport and only a level walk to Queenscliff and Manly. A great choice for first home buyers and investors.
• Two bedrooms, main with mirrored built in wardrobe, both bedrooms opening to large balcony
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with tiled flooring
• Updated kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and breakfast bar opening to sunny balcony – perfect for your morning coffee
• Original bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
• Car space
Within arm’s reach
• Harris Farm Markets
• Queenscliff and Manly beaches and ocean pools
• Andrew ‘Boy’ Charlton Swimming centre
• Manly Golf Course, Keirle tennis park, playing fields and kids playgrounds
• Public transport (bus and ferry) and bicycle paths to Manly and beyond
Why we love it
“The peaceful location yet it’s within walking distance to so much. Perfectly suited to first home buyers or investors.” – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal: 68.7 sqm approx
External: 13.92 sqm approx.
Total: 82.62 sqm approx.
Strata Levies: $583 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $172 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $340 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $535 – $550 per week
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquirie