Bright & Breezy Ground Floor Apartment in A Convenient Location
Quiet, bright and airy ground floor apartment placed at the rear of a boutique block of only 8 units, set within walking distance to Freshwater beach and village shops. Modernly enhanced over the years, it showcases tasteful wooden floorboards in the lounge/dining, plantation shutters and carpet in the bedrooms, it also boasts dual access from the block entry or via the exclusive enclosed patio. Immerse yourself in the laid-back nature of this beachy suburb, you are just a stone throw away from bustling shops, cafes and restaurants, close proximity to Manly and easy transport to the city.
• Open plan kitchen with ample storage space and electric cook top
• Two bedrooms, main with mirrored bult in robe and plantation shutters
• Low maintenance timber look flooring in the living, carpet in the bedrooms
• Dual access via main block & rear private courtyard, external storage
• Full bathroom with separate bath and tub, carport, internal laundry
Within arm’s reach
• Freshwater and Curl Curl beaches & ocean pools
• Harbord and North Curl Curl Public Schools
• Freshwater Village (shops, cafes and restaurants)
• Harbord Diggers and Harbord Beaches Hotel
• Bus routes to Manly Wharf and the city
Nitty gritty details
Internal Size: 58.5m2
External Size: 13.4m2
Total Size: 71.9m2
Strata Rates: $1,441.83 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $158.45 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $382.10 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $700.00 – $750.00 per week
Buy Well. Sell Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.