A Stroll to Dee Why Town Centre and Dee Why Beach
The perfect offering for an investor or first time owner who seeks entry into a highly sought-after coastal suburb. Located in the hub of Dee Why, just steps to the buzzing Town Centre, express city buses, grocery stores, and only a short level walk to Dee Why Beach and its popular beachfront eateries.
· Light and spacious living room with floorboards throughout
· Both bedrooms with built in wardrobes
· Oversized main bedroom boasts a sunny balcony
· Air conditioning in the living room, and a full bathroom
· Electric kitchen and laundry facilities
· Exclusive car space
Within arm’s reach
· Dee Why Town Centre conveniently located across the road
· Short walk to Dee Why beach and ocean pool
· Public transport
· Dee Why Public School and St Kevin’s Primary School
· Dee Why Hotel
Why we love it
“A great central location, spend less time travelling and more time living”. – Cranston Schwarz, Senior Sales Consultant
Nitty gritty details
Size: Int 66.5m2
Secure Car space: 12m2
Total = 78.5m2
Strata Levies: $992.75 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $179.06 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $350.50 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $570 per week