Penthouse Style Living
Live spaciously in this two bedroom apartment located in a boutique security building of only nine apartments situated in Queenscliff with only a short stroll to Freshwater Village. This apartment is in a class of its own, its open plan living and dining rooms flows out through to a vast 85sqm alfresco roof terrace which is a rare find, creating a private relaxation and entertaining area to be envied which also captures outstanding views over the district.
• Two bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
• Two stylish modern bathrooms including ensuite
• Spacious living and dining area, plus separate study
• Large open plan Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, breakfast bar, stainless appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher
• Free flowing layout capturing the northern sun all year round
• Huge entertainer’s terrace
• Internal laundry
• Lock up garage
• Quiet secure pet friendly block of nine apartments
Within arm’s reach
• Freshwater Village Shops, cafes and restaurants
• Queenscliff and Freshwater beach and ocean pools, Manly lagoon
• Harris Farm Markets
• Warringah Mall
• Public transport (the local and city commute is easy)
Why we love it
“This apartment is in a great central location that offers so much including a lazy stroll to Freshwater Village, an easy distance for an early morning swim at either Freshwater or Queenscliff Beaches or just relaxation on the huge entertainer’s terrace. This beautiful apartment has been stylishly renovated throughout and would make a great choice for those looking to downsize without compromising on space!”. – John Vaccaro, Senior Sales Consultant
Nitty gritty details
Size: Int 105.5m2
Lock up Garage: 16.7m2
Total = 207.2m2
Strata Levies: $ 1,750.00 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $174.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $342.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $750 – $800 per week