Exceptional Lifestyle Apartment
Captivating the attention of first home buyers, investors, and professionals, this neatly presented one-bedroom apartment presents an idyllic layout and a standout location. Showcasing a spacious living room flowing to an undercover balcony with leafy district views and a handy separate dining area or alternatively home office. Enjoy the convenience of this spectacular position. An easy walk to Queenscliff and Freshwater beaches, express city transport, and all the action that Manly has to offer.
• Positioned on the second floor of a sold brick complex in a quiet street in Queenscliff
• Well-proportioned layout boasting a separate dining or easy conversion to home office
• Sunny undercover balcony off the living room with extended district views
• Separate kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space plus electric cooking
• Oversized full bathroom with shower over bath, combined with internal laundry
• Spacious bedroom with built in robe
• 16.8m2 secure lock up garage
Within arm’s reach
• Queenscliff, Freshwater and Manly beaches, lagoon and ocean pool
• Harris Farm Markets
• Freshwater Village Shops, cafes and restaurants
• Warringah Mall
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“Holding massive value in a highly sought-after suburb, this won’t last long!”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal size: 64.7m2
Garage size: 16.8m2
Total size: 81.5m2
Water Rates: $172.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $339.00 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $843.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $535.00 per week
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.