Great opportunity in a convenient location
For first home buyers, investors and empty nesters, this top floor apartment is the perfect blank canvas to create your dream home or add value. Centrally located within close proximity to shopping amenities, city transport and a short walk to Manly golf course, swimming pool and beaches.
• Two sunny bedrooms
• Fresh carpet and paint throughout
• Separate kitchen with electric cooking, plenty of benchtop and cupboard space
• Full bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
• Combined living/dining, leading to balcony
• East facing top floor position overlooking the gardens
• Internal laundry facilities, lock up garage
Within arm’s reach
• Manly Vale village shops, Woolworths and Coles
• B1 express city bus and easy transport to beaches
• Warringah Mall
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“Holding lovely bones and a lifestyle location, this is an excellent opportunity to renovate and add value”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal (incl. balcony) = 69m2
Garage = 21m2
Total = 90m2
Council Rates = $366.40 p/q approx.
Water Rates = $150.99 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $813.75 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $580.00 per week
Buy Well. Sell Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.