Huge One Bedder in Prime Location!
Flaunting an impressive 80.8m2 on title, this charming abode captures the hearts of those looking for a lifestyle apartment with extra space. Showcasing an expansive combined living/dining leading out to balcony, separate gas kitchen with dishwasher, bathroom and internal laundry, plus the added bonus of a lock up garage with storage. Beyond its impeccable façade it’s situated in a highly sought-after location, just a hop and skip to Freshwater village, the beach, coastal walks and public transport.
• Oversized main bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• Combined living/dining, leading out to balcony
• Bright gas kitchen, dishwasher, oven, lots of storage
• Lock up garage with storage
Within arm’s reach
• Freshwater beach, lagoon and ocean pool
• Freshwater Village Shops, cafes and restaurants
• Popular Harbord Hotel and the Harbord Diggers
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
• Stunning coastal walks to either Curl Curl or Manly
Why we love it
“Absolutely flawless layout and a standout location, what more could you want?” – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal inc. balcony: 61.8m2
Garage size: 19m2
Water Rates: $150.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $358.00 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $750.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $520 – $535 per week
Buy Well. Sell Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.