SOLD BY CRANSTON SCHWARZ- 0413142222
Hidden Gem – Dual Family Living with Pool
Positioned on a near level block, this stunning three storey home and incredible two storey granny flat is designed for the extended family or as a family home plus income. Ready for new owners to simply move in and enjoy with an enormous back deck, inground pool and manicured garden, you will be continually surprised by the endless features of this delightful home. Take a walk to Dee Why to explore fabulous restaurants, cafes, picturesque beach and parklands.
Entering the delightful front patio, you feel instantly welcomed in the kitchen, open plan to the dining and living room. This then flows directly out to the deck, ideal for year-round enjoyment, with access to the fire pit and resort-style backyard oasis. Also on this level is the 5th bedroom or study, a full bathroom and an expansive underground 700 bottle wine cellar.
The second level opens to a cosy second living area with gas heating and air conditioning, flowing into three bedrooms that capture the northern sun. There is also a bathroom, separate toilet, linen cupboard and an enchanting balcony that overlooks the backyard.
The third level consists entirely of the private master suite with air conditioning, separate study nook and roof storage making this the perfect parents retreat. Features include:
* Five bedrooms in the main house, four with built-in wardrobes
* Two bathrooms including separate toilet
* Open plan dining and living area, designed specifically for entertaining, complete with open fireplace
* Additional living area with gas heating and air conditioning
* Enormous kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking and stone benchtops
* Granny flat features redwood polished floorboards, a bedroom plus study, kitchenette, bathroom and living area
* Expansive underground 700 bottle wine cellar
* Huge New York style laundry at the back of the carport with an additional toilet
* Dual level timber entertaining deck
* Inground pool, manicured gardens and huge shed perfect for a workshop and storage
* Within walking distance to Dee Why, local ovals, and tennis/golf clubs
Council: approx $434.20 p/q
Water: approx $168.38 p/q + usage
Land size: approx. 773sqm
Rental Potential: $1500 – $1600 per week for the main house and $500 – $550 per week for the granny flat
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.