Quiet Apartment In A Convenient Location
Light-filled living areas, sweeping district views and a superb layout, this apartment has it all. Nestled in a quiet leafy street, only a few minutes stroll from Freshwater or Curl Curl Beach, local shops and Freshwater village. Situated in a highly desirable position on level 2 with only one common wall, featuring a spacious open plan layout flowing to a good sized balcony, internal laundry, two double bedrooms both with built-ins and lock up garage.
• Spacious open plan living/dining flowing to a good sized balcony
• Large bedrooms with built-in wardrobe
• Full bathroom and an internal laundry
• Second floor position with only one common wall
• Large lock up garage for one space, plenty of on-street parking
Within arm’s reach
• Freshwater beach and ocean pool
• Freshwater Village (shops, cafes and restaurants)
• Bus routes to Manly Wharf and the city
• Harbord Public
Why we love it
“Great location and functional layout, appealing to downsizers, professionals or young families.” Michael Pointon, Sales Consultant
Nitty gritty details
Total Size= 90m2 approx
Strata Levies: $1,110.70 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $177.12 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $350.50 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $610.00 per week
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.