Stunning Two Bedroom Apartment
From its second-floor position in a well-maintained, boutique double-brick block of only 8 apartments, this welcoming home lists light, privacy and pleasant outlooks among its many attractive qualities. Combining spacious interiors and modern finishes with a sizeable balcony ideal for entertaining. Situated in close proximity to Freshwater village shopping and the beach to provide the ultimate lifestyle package.
• 2 double sized bedrooms with built-In robes
• Spacious living room flowing to a large wrap around balcony ideal for entertaining
• Separate dining room, split system air condition units in bed 1 & living
• Large modern kitchen
• Light & bright spacious bathroom
• Pet friendly and a huge separate internal Laundry
• Large wrap around balcony
• Undercover parking and shared lock up storeroom
Within arm’s reach
• Freshwater/Queenscliff beach, lagoon and ocean pool
• Freshwater Village Shops, cafes and restaurants
• Warringah Mall
• Public transport (the Manly / City commute is easy)
Why we love it
“This apartment is in a great central location that offers so much including a lazy stroll to Freshwater Village for a coffee, walk along Manly lagoon, an early morning swim at Freshwater Beach and a host of playing fields and parks. From its prized setting in at this much sought-after location, just minutes to Manly, this sophisticated beach pad blends stylish comfort with an ultra-convenient location”. – John Vaccaro, Senior Sales Consultant
Nitty gritty details
Size: Int 88.9m2
Under Cover Parking: 15m2
Total = 104m2
Water Rates: $172.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $340.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $550 – $600 per week
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.