Standout Location and Layout, Level Walk to Manly
Residing perfectly on a cul-de-sac on Manly Lagoon, this two bedroom apartment is located just footsteps away from public transport and a level walk to Manly beach and popular its eateries. Besides its standout location, it features an expansive internal layout with a separate living and dining area, plus two balconies at the rear and front end.
• In a small block of 6, featuring a spacious living room and separate dining
• Electric kitchen with plenty of bench top space and storage
• Two good sized bedrooms, one with built in wardrobe
• Tiled bathroom with integrated laundry and facilities
• Two balconies at the front and rear end with leafy views
• Highly sought after position, walking distance to Manly beach and the corso
Within arm’s reach
• Harris Farm Markets
• Queenscliff beach, lagoon and ocean pool
• Manly beach and lagoon
• Ovals and parks
• Warringah Mall
• Public transport and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“I love the fact that the property is located a flat walk to Queenscliff and Manly Beach”. Michael Pointon, Sales Agent
Nitty gritty details
Size: Int 77m2
Secure Car space: 13m2
Total = 103m2
Strata Levies: $1478.00 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $172.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $350.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $650 – $700 per week