Create your masterpiece
Breathe some creative new life into this original cottage, offering huge scope to refresh, reconfigure or build your dream beach house. Appealing to investors, growing families and next steppers, it’s easy to imagine establishing yourself in this convenient location, just moments from Freshwater and Queenscliff beaches, village shops, parks and local schools.
• Single level two-bedroom residence, occupying 346m2 on title
• Open plan living and dining offers seamless flow to front veranda
• Kitchen with electric cook top, internal laundry
• Generous bedrooms, level garden and exterior courtyard
• Huge outdoor shed or additional entertaining area
• Neat bathroom, off street parking for one
Within arm’s reach
• Harris Farm Markets
• Queenscliff and Freshwater beach, lagoon and ocean pool
• Freshwater Village Shops, cafes and restaurants
• Harbord Public School, Mackellar Girls Campus
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“Capitalise off this highly sought-after setting, appealing to next-steppers, growing families and investors”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Water Rates: $150.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $523.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $850.00 – $950.00 per week
Buy well. Sell Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.