Sunny & Elevated Family Retreat
Placed in an elevated cul de sac this tranquil home radiates sunshine and boasts easterly district views and ocean glimpses. Defined by an extensive floorplan with expansive windows throughout to optimise light, and fantastic outdoor entertaining featuring undercover terraces, alfresco dining, plus a garden for the children to play. Perfect for the growing family, it provides a separate storage room with its own entrance that is an easy conversion to a home office and is in a tightly held neighbourhood, within easy reach to private/public schools, shops, and the beach.
• All bedrooms include built-ins, Master ft. en-suite and study nook
• Gas kitchen with granite benchtops and stainless-steel appliances
• Separate storage or alternative home office with own entrance
• Polished floorboards throughout, separate living and dining layout
• Loads of storage throughout, including double lock up garage
• Full main bathroom with separate bath and shower
Within arm’s reach
• Shops, cafes and restaurants
• Approx. 7min drive to Dee Why beach
• Approx. 20 minute walk to Dee Why Town Centre
• Public and Private schools, parks and ovals
• Public transport
Why we love it
“Brimming with natural light, this home boasts warmth and serenity”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Water Rates: $150.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $482.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $1100.00 – $1200.00 per week
Buy Well. Sell Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.