Rare Garden Apartment!
Ground floor garden apartment defined by generous proportions, natural light and openness. Showcasing seamless indoor to outdoor integration, with expansive windows leading out to a newly completed patio overlooking tranquil manicured lawns, offering extra space to relax and unwind. Boasting plenty of lifestyle appeal, situated within easy reach to the hub of Dee Why with a fantastic dining scene, plus plenty of shops, and easy express city transportation.
• Good sized bedrooms, both with mirrored sliding built-in wardrobes
• North facing combined living/dining, wooden floorboards throughout
• Expansive windows allowing plenty of natural light and air flow
• Gas kitchen with breakfast bar, plus integrated laundry appliances
• Brand new patio leading to common level lawns, adding that nature appeal
• Full bathroom with shower over tub and floor to ceiling tiled
• Single carport
Within arm’s reach
• Dee Why Town Centre, plenty of convenience stores
• Vibrant dining scene, never run out of new things to try
• Dee Why beach and beachfront restaurants
• Warringah Mall
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
• Dee Why Public School
Why we love it
“A spacious apartment with easy access to outdoor gardens is truly a rare one to find!’ – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal size: 62.4m2
Total size: 75.8m2
Water Rates: $147.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $360.00 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $1034.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $550.00 – $600.00 per week
Sell Well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.