FIRST HOME BUYERS, LOOK NO FURTHER!
This one bedroom apartment is the perfect entry into the Northern Beaches market for first home buyers, or an ideal investment property. Featuring an updated kitchen with gas appliances, one bedroom with en-suite and a comfortable lounge room that flows to a good sized balcony. Enjoy this coastal setting, situated between Freshwater and Queenscliff beaches, only steps to cafe’s, the surf, shops and public transport.
• ZERO stamp duty for first home buyers
• One bedroom with en-suite bathroom and laundry facilities
• Combined lounge and dining
• Separate original kitchen
• Off street parking
Within arm’s reach
• Freshwater Village (shops, cafes and restaurants)
• Newly renovated Harbord Diggers
• Bus routes to Manly Wharf and the city
• Queenscliff and Freshwater Beaches
Why we love it
“Great value in a fantastic location” Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Size Internal: 43.7m2
Car space: 13m2
Total = 56.7m2
Strata Levies: $516.70 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $179.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $339.00 p/q approx.
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
Rental potential: $400 per week
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.