Set amongst tropical gardens, with pool and playground on-site, this spacious apartment offers a peaceful hideaway in a convenient location. Destined to lure the interest of many buyers due to its size, layout and resort-style facilities. Generously proportioned and well-maintained, showcasing a lengthy combined living/dining with study nook, that opens to an undercover terrace overlooking lush green gardens and palm trees. Superbly located within easy reach to Freshwater Village, Queenscliff and Freshwater beach, bus transport and a level walk to Manly.
• Spacious modern kitchen ft. wooden benchtops, electric stove, dishwasher and loads of storage
• Expansive combined living/dining with carpet throughout and separate study nook
• Full bathroom with separate shower and tub, internal laundry off the kitchen
• Generous bedrooms, main includes built-ins, plenty of linen storage
• Playground and pool on-site, oversized lock up garage (2.7 x 8.6m)
Within arm’s reach
• Harris Farm Markets
• Queenscliff and Freshwater beach, lagoon and ocean pool
• Freshwater Village Shops, cafes and restaurants
• Harbord Public School, Freshwater Senior Campus
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“There is no other complex quiet like this one in Freshwater – completely immersed in nature, it feels as if you’re on an endless tropical retreat”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal size = 80m2 (including balcony)
External size = 26.8m2
Total size = 106.8m2
Strata Levies = $1089.00 p/q approx.
Water Rates = $149.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates = $366.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $600.00 – $650.00 per week
Buy Well. Sell Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.