Exceptionally Spacious Top Floor Apartment
Live in a contemporary apartment of convenience, centrally located to everything that Dee Why has to offer. Privately positioned set back from the street behind established gardens in a secure, leafy and well maintained complex. This beautifully presented two bedroom apartment offers a generous sized interior with a large entertaining terrace that will suit couples and families, downsizers and investors.
· Two bedrooms, large main bedroom with built-in wardrobe, Juliet balcony and ensuite
· Good size second bedroom with built-in wardrobe
· Modern main bathroom with separate shower and bath
· Bright kitchen with practical layout – gas cooking and functional stone workspaces
· Spacious combined living and dining room extending to large sunny balcony perfect for entertaining
· Airconditioning in living room and internal laundry
· Secure lock up garage and dual access to complex from Delmar Parade
· Well maintained secure building with tidy established gardens
Within arm’s reach
· Dee Why Grand shopping centre conveniently located across the road
· Short walk to Dee Why beach and ocean pool
· Public transport and bicycle paths
· Dee Why Public School and St Kevin’s Primary School
· Dee Why Hotel
Why we love it
“I love how large the apartment is, once you have spent some time in the property it starts to feel more like a house than an apartment and it’s so private as no other apartment overlooks you.”
Nitty gritty details
Size: 92 sqm
Garage: 19 sqm
Total = 108 sqm
Strata Levies: $172 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $860 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $388 approx.
Rental potential: $600 – $650 per week
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.