Smart Apartment with Separate Home Office + Resort Style Facilities On-site!
Captivating the attention of small families, executives, and downsizers alike, this generous apartment is beautifully appointed and situated in a highly sought-after block with pool and playground on-site. Flaunting an expansive and bright living area that leads out to an undercover balcony with private leafy outlooks, separate dining, tastefully renovated kitchen, and bathroom, however its big draw card is the home office situated in the lock up garage for one. Conveniently located within close proximity to Freshwater village, Freshwater and Queenscliff beaches, schools, parks and bus transport – don’t miss out on this rare find!
• Peaceful undercover balcony ft. encaustic tiles and leafy outlooks
• Expansive separate living/dining with timber flooring throughout
• Chef kitchen ft. induction stove, wooden benchtops and dishwasher
• Chic floor to ceiling tiled bathroom with separate shower and tub
• Bright and spacious bedrooms including built-ins and private outlook
• Lock-up garage containing storage, plus a fully equipped home office
• Second car space, plenty of storage and internal laundry facilities
• Community minded block with pool, pond and playground on-site
Within arm’s reach
• Freshwater and Harbord Village shops, cafes and restaurants
• Freshwater, Manly and Queenscliff beach and ocean pool
• Freshwater Senior Campus, Habord Public School
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
• Various parks, ovals and sporting fields
Why we love it
“One of the most impressive renovations I have ever seen”. – Steve Thomas, Sales Agent
Nitty gritty details
Internal (inc. balcony): 81.6m2
Water Rates: $149.35 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $366.40 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $1072.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $700.00 – $750.00 per week
Buy Well. Sell Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.