This two bedroom apartment is perfect for couples or young families looking to create their own design in a sunny apartment. Situated in a great Freshwater location at the rear of the block on the top floor with district views from the wrap around balcony, it is walking distance to Freshwater Village, Freshwater Beach and transport.
• Two bedrooms, master with mirrored built in robe
• South west facing living room capturing the afternoon sun opening to wrap around balcony
• Full bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Gas cooking in kitchen and gas bayonette in living area, ideal for winter heating
• Lock up garage and separate external laundry
• Well maintained complex
Within arm’s reach
• Freshwater Village Shops, cafes and restaurants
• Freshwater Beach and ocean pool
• Harris farm markets and Warringah Mall
• Public transport – express buses to city
Why we love it
“With a renovation, you can really create a beautiful apartment in a great location” Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal: 63.8 sqm
External: 18.2 sqm
Total: 82 sqm
Strata Levies: $918 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $172 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $350 p/q appro.
Rental potential: $580 – $600 per week
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.