Bright & Spacious Top Floor Apartment
Defined by a thoughtful floorplan, showcasing expansive open plan design with two balconies off the living and dining welcoming an abundance of natural light, complete with leafy outlooks. Enjoy a quieter position of the block with only one common wall and a fantastic Freshwater location just moments to cafes, restaurants, and the beach. Holding everything you need, plus more; an oversized lock up garage; spacious internal laundry and air-conditioning.
• Tenancy in place till July 2021
• Two queen sized bedrooms both with built-in robes
• Combined living/dining with balcony off both ends of the apartment
• Large kitchen with double sink, gas cooking, oven and corner pantry
• Full bathroom with separate shower
• Separate internal laundry with room for storage
• Lock up garage and air-con
Within arm’s reach
• Freshwater beach, lagoon and ocean pool
• Freshwater Village Shops, cafes and restaurants
• Newly renovated Harbord Hotel and Harbord Diggers
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“Full of natural light and warmth, perfect for those searching for an easy up-keep apartment in a lifestyle location by the beach and eateries”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal size: 74.1m2
External size: 20.1m2
Total size: 94.1m2
Water Rates: $144.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $358.00 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $1586.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $600.00 – $630.000 per week
Sell Well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.