2 Homes on 1 Title – Stroll to Dee Why Beach!
**Contact agent or submit an enquiry to book a private viewing, face time inspection or virtual tour!**
Situated in a popular location only a stone throw away from Dee Whys buzzing beachfront, this magnificent property captures the hearts of large families looking for separate in-law accommodation or a potential rental property to earn extra income. Boasting 2 homes on 1 title, with separate entrances and privately fenced off in between, a truly spectacular property to come by in a highly sought after suburb. The main two storey family home facing Ozone Parade showcases an exceptionally spacious and flexible layout with multiple living areas, 2 sun-rooms (one boasting ocean views of Dee Why beach) and a large entertainment room that could easily be converted to a forth master bedroom. Facing Monash Pde the second home is fully self-contained, showcasing open plan living design, a full kitchen with breakfast bar and a fenced off front yard with deck perfect for little ones to play. Both homes offer unique charm and an enviable lifestyle.
Main home key features
• Spacious bedrooms with built in robes
• Large living room flows to an East-facing sun-room with ocean views, separate dining
• Huge downstairs laundry with ample storage space and toilet facilities
• Tandem lock up garage with internal access from downstairs
• Large entertainment with easy access to the rear facing sun-room
• Kitchen with electric cooking appliances
Second home key features
• Front yard with small deck facing Monash Pde
• Spacious combined living/dining area
• Tiled flooring in living area, carpeted in the bedrooms
• Both bedrooms equipped with built-ins
• Large kitchen with breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard space
• Internal laundry, on-street parking
Within arm’s reach
• Dee Why beach and rock pools
• Beachfront cafes and restaurants
• Public transport (the city commute is easy)
• Walking tracks and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“Beyond its impeccable floor plan, both homes boast incredible lifestyle appeal” Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Rental potential per week, main house = $1800 approx.
Rental potential per week, second house = $800 approx.
Total per week = $2,600 approx.
Nitty gritty details
Total Size: 518m2
Water Rates: $179 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $910 p/q approx.
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.