Spacious Ground Floor Apartment in the Heart of Balgowlah
Nestled in a quiet block of only six, this ground floor apartment is in an incredibly central location offering supreme village convenience. It highlights a super-sized lounge basked in natural light and leads out to a good-sized balcony. The eat-in kitchen provides laundry facilities, both bedrooms are spacious with built-ins, and it also includes one car space. Stockland’s Balgowlah Shopping Centre, buses, local parks, schools and North Harbour Reserve are all within close proximity.
• Quiet leafy street with park, and just footsteps to Village Shops and transport
• East-facing lounge and balcony, drenched with natural light, floorboards throughout
• Separate kitchen with room for dining, includes electric cook-top and dishwasher
• Generous Master bed, both bedrooms include built-in wardrobes
• Full bathroom, linen cupboard, one car space
Within arm’s reach
• 550m Stockland’s Balgowlah Shopping Centre
• 1km North Harbour Reserve, 2km to Fairlight Beach or 2.7km to Manly Beach
• Bus transport to City or beaches
• Shops, cafes and restaurants
• Cross Street Reserve across the road
Nitty gritty details
Internal Size: 72m2 approx.
External Size: 14m2 approx.
Total Size: 86m2 approx.
Strata Rates: $1272.00 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $166.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $382.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $625.00 per week
Buy Well. Sell Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.