Lovely Bones to Create Your Dream Home!
Calling all renovators, this is a sensational opportunity to add value to this sizeable strata title semi. Set in a quieter street of Manly Vale, centrally located close to the city and beaches. Holding lovely bones, featuring a large open layout, 2 spacious bedrooms, plus study room, plus nook, large kitchen and separate laundry. Great chance for first time home owners of family renovators ready to make this property their own.
• Expansive interiors and leafy green back yard
• Large original bathroom with shower and bath
• Two spacious bedrooms, plus study room and a nook
• Large kitchen with gas cooking, stone tiled flooring
• Large laundry room with toilet
• Private driveway to lock up garage
• Upstairs atik
Within arm’s reach
• Schools and Kindergarten
• Westfield Warringah Mall
• Manly Corso (shops, cafes and restaurants)
• Queenscliff beach and ocean pool
• Manly Wharf Ferries
• B- Line bus route to City and Palm Beach Transport options available -close to the new B-Line hub to the city and Palm Beach
Why we love it
“This is an awesome opportunity to create the home of your dreams, boasts sizeable interiors and exteriors offering unlimited versatility”. – Cranston Schwarz, Senior Sales Consultant
Nitty gritty details
Strata Rates: approx. $456.04 p/q
Water Rates: approx. $142.31 p/q
Council Rates: approx. $362.82 p/q
Rental potential: $650 – $700 per week
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.