Modern Ground Floor Abode In A Quiet & Leafy Block
Why we love it?
Desirably set on the ground floor boasting seamless open plan design from the combined living/dining to the exclusive garden, this charming apartment is beautifully appointed and offers plenty of lifestyle appeal. Presenting a modern kitchen and full bathroom with separate tub, floorboards, floor to ceiling windows and includes a lock up garage with storage space. Sure to win the hearts of lifestyle seekers and beach goers, this unit is located just a 10-minute stroll to Freshwater village shops, plus a 5-minute bike ride to the beach.
• Open plan living/dining flows out to a tiny garden
• Floor to ceiling windows welcoming sunshine and breezes
• Spacious bedrooms, both equipped with built-in wardrobes
• Separate Caesarstone kitchen ft. gas stove and dishwasher
• Modern floor to ceiling tiled bathroom with separate tub
• Internal laundry, lock up-garage including storage space
• Well-maintained block with leafy surrounds
Within arm’s reach
• Freshwater village, boutiques, bars, shops and cafes
• Freshwater beach, lagoon and ocean pool
• Harbord Public School, Freshwater Senior Campus
• Harbord Hilton, Harbord Beach Hotel
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Nitty gritty details
Internal size: 61.3m2 approx.
Garage: 12m2 approx.
Total: 73.2m2 approx.
Water Rates: $149.35 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $366.40 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $1352.06 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $650.00 per week
Buy Well. Sell Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.