Tranquil family home near the surf, sand and lagoon
Nestled in a highly sought-after pocket of Curl Curl, this charming family home is wonderfully immersed in nature, with lagoon side parks at the end of the cul-de-sac and a stroll to the beach. Focused on a practical layout with wooden floorboards throughout, its sundrenched lounge seamlessly flows out to an undercover entertaining deck and child friendly lawns, delivering a sense of warmth and openness. Sure to win the hearts of families and anyone searching for a carefree coastal lifestyle close to so many conveniences.
• Three large bedrooms with additional home office/guest bedroom
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe, storage, balcony and access to bathroom
• Open plan kitchen with induction cooktop, dishwasher and fridge
• Eat-in kitchen plus formal dining area, internal laundry
• Bright living area that seamlessly flows to outdoor zones
• Undercover entertaining deck and level lawns with cubby house
• Covered storage area and garden shed
• Property is currently tenanted until 9th September 2022
Within arm’s reach
• Curl Curl North Public School
• John Fisher park, Curl Curl Netball courts, Abbott Road playing fields
• Curl Curl and Dee Why Beaches
• Public transport to the city
Why we love it
“Fantastic neighbourhood setting for families, with ample lifestyle and leisure activities at your doorstep” Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Water Rates: $150.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $615.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $1700.00 per week
Buy Well. Sell Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.