This Freshwater gem is tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac with easy access to Freshwater Village, Freshwater Beach, city transport and local schools. The north east elevated position delivers sea breezes, district and ocean views and spectacular sunshine in the living areas of the home. It offers an opportunity for a value-adding renovation to further enhance its elevated position. Priced to sell, this is a perfect opportunity to purchase a home on a good size block in a well sought-after Freshwater address.
• Three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
• Original bathroom with separate WC
• Well-appointed kitchen with gas appliances and dishwasher
• Large living room, sitting room, casual dining room with ocean views
• Lower level laundry, under house storage, workshop, secure garage
• Generous size block with a large near level garden
Within arm’s reach
• Freshwater Village, Freshwater Beach and ocean pool
• New Harbord Diggers
• Bus connections to Manly and the city
• Warringah Mall
Why we love it
“I love that this property presents opportunity. With its private location and outlook to the ocean – it offers so much to families looking to live in Freshwater.” – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Council: approx. $647 p/q
Water: approx. $172.06 p/q +usage
Land size: approx. 650 sqm
Rental Potential: $1,050 per week
Sell well. Buy well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.