An Endless Summer Holiday Vibe
Perched up high on the headland, this carefree coastal pad commands stretching ocean views from Queenscliff to Manly, and offers easy walkway access to the beach. Flaunting a functional layout with great separation of spaces, featuring generous bedrooms with built-ins, internal laundry, plus a common entertaining area in the block facing the beachfront. Seize the opportunity to live in one of the most-sought after seaside suburbs, located within minutes walk to multiple beaches, Manly and City ferries.
• Generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Sun-drenched lounge leading out to balcony
• Separate dining room with storage space
• Gas kitchen with dishwasher and butler pantry
• Large bathroom with laundry facilities
• Beachfront common area with BBQ
Within arm’s reach
• Harris Farm Markets
• Queenscliff and Manly beach, lagoon and ocean pool
• Freshwater Village Shops, cafes and restaurants
• Manly Corso, bars, restaurants and cafes
• Manly Wharf Ferries and Bus transport
Why we love it
“Fabulous headland location to enjoy the best ocean views and within easy reach to various beaches and Manly – what more could you want?”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal size: 81.2m2
External size: 20.1m2
Water Rates: $150.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $366.00 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $1397.20.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $700.00 per week
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.