Townhouse living at its best
This bright and sunny two storey town home is situated in a private and peaceful position at the rear of the complex and perfectly positioned between the beach and Dee Why town centre. Renovated throughout with polished floorboards and a private leafy courtyard, the interior proportions are perfect for entertaining and easy family living. This residence will appeal to downsizers as well as families seeking a coastal lifestyle without the maintenance of a large home.
· Open plan living, dining and kitchen in perfect proportions
· Kitchen with stone benchtops and breakfast bar
· Internal laundry with direct access to courtyard
· Two bedrooms, large main bedroom with built-in wardrobe and study nook
· Two bathrooms, main with shower over bath and additional shower room on lower level
· Rear private courtyard, perfect for entertaining
· Lock up garage
· Well maintained complex with swimming pool
· Pet friendly
Within arm’s reach
· Dee Why beach and ocean pool
· Dee Why cafes, restaurants and shopping
· Public transport to the city and beyond
· Curl Curl North Public School
Why we love it
“Owning a home like townhouse close to the beach. It does not get any better”
Nitty gritty details
Size: 79.9 sqm
Secure Car space: 12.88sqm
Total = 112.10sqm
Strata Levies: $904 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $172 p/q + usage approx.
Council Rates: $388 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $650 – $700 per week
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.