East-facing Beach Pad
*PROPERTY VIEWINGS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY WITH ONE AGENT AND ONE INSPECTOR, CONTACT AGENT TO BOOK AN INSPECTION!
Occupying a desirable top-level position with an East aspect, is this flawless one-bedroom apartment. Showcasing a neutral toned palette with new flooring and fresh paint throughout, open plan living/dining that leads out to a spacious balcony overlooking plush palm trees and the common pool. Held in a quiet pocket within the heart of Freshwater, just minutes to the surf, boutiques, bars, and cafes offering the dream coastal lifestyle.
• Double sized bedroom with plantation shutters and built-ins
• Separate gas kitchen, plenty of storage and cupboard space
• Open plan living/dining leading out to a spacious balcony
• Full sized bathroom with tub, internal laundry
• Common pool for residents and guests only
• Single car space, gas point in living
Within arm’s reach
• Freshwater and South Curl Curl beach, and ocean pool
• Freshwater Village boutiques, cafes, bars and restaurants
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
• Stunning coastal walks to Curl Curl and Manly
Why we love it
“Location, location, location! This vibrant and friendly coastal suburb boasts one of the best beaches in Sydney, a fantastic dining and bar scene, plus plenty of fashion boutiques.” – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal inc. bal: 52.3m2
Car space: 16.4m2
Total: 68.7 m2
Water Rates: $145.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $358.00 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $723.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $480.00 – $520.00 per week
Buy Well. Sell Well. Rent Well.