Panoramic Ocean Views
Enjoy unobstructed sparkling views over the surf to the ocean’s horizon from this sun-drenched two-bedroom beach bad. Defined by a comfortable floorplan with open plan living/dining, separate kitchen and balcony welcoming fresh sea breezes. Offering the best of Curl Curl living, located just 100m from South Curl Curl beach and a stroll to Freshwater village, boasting a vibrant social and dining scene.
• Boutique block located the end of a quiet street, just 100m from Curl Curl beach
• Spacious bedrooms, main bedroom boasting spectacular ocean views
• Separate gas kitchen, plenty of benchtop and cupboard space
• Combined living/dining, leading to balcony with ocean views
• Shared laundry, single car port and extra storage
Within arm’s reach
• Curl Curl and Freshwater beaches, and ocean pools
• Freshwater Village shops, cafes and restaurants
• Harbord Public School, Freshwater Senior Campus
• Warringah Mall
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“Relaxed coastal living at its finest”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal inc. bal: 64.1m2
Total size: 77.1m2
Water Rates: $144.11 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $358.00 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $1005.25 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $630.00 – $650 per week
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.