Unbeatable Beachfront Position & Ocean Views
From an elevated vantage point on the beachfront, this substantial executive-style apartment reveals uninterrupted views from North Head to Manly and Freshwater. Enjoy a sun-filled living/dining wrapped in full-length windows and a huge balcony to maximise the mesmerising outlook from almost every angle. Set within the recently refurbished ‘Monaco’ complex, with direct pathway access to the sand and surf, across the road from the Harbord Diggers, and literally metres to cafes, restaurants, and public transport.
• Front row beachfront position boasting 270-degree views
• Jaw-dropped full-length windows optimising light & airflow
• Modern kitchen ft. electric stove, dishwasher, breakfast bar
• Generous bedrooms, built-ins with mirrored sliding doors
• Huge sun-filled combined living/dining, carpet throughout
• Secure complex with undercover car space, internal laundry
• Popular beachfront address with direct access to the beach
Within arm’s reach
• Freshwater and Curl Curl beaches and ocean pools
• Directly across from Harbord Diggers (gym, eateries, bars)
• Short walk to Freshwater village shops, cafes, and restaurants
• Coastal walks to Dee Why or Manly
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“Enjoy entertaining you family and friends with the best views in Freshwater”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal size: 104.3m2 approx.
External size: 13.4m2 approx.
Total size: 117.7m2 approx.
Water Rates: $160.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $366.00 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $2100 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $1100.00 per week
Buy Well. Sell Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.