Freshly Renovated Top Floor Apartment
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac centrally located within easy walking distance to Freshwater, Queenscliff and Manly beaches, this newly renovated two bedroom apartment is sure to win many hearts. Holding top floor position with leafy green views and bright interiors across a comfortable open plan layout, offering peaceful living in a convenient location.
• Brand New; kitchen, flooring, bathroom appliances, paint and blinds
• Spacious combined living/dining with easy access to peaceful balcony
• Elevated top floor position with leafy green views
• Spacious bedrooms with elevated views and space for built in robes
• New kitchen with ample storage space, dishwasher and electric cook-top
• Separate laundry off the kitchen, linen closet in the hallway
• Car space
Within arm’s reach
• Harris Farm Markets
• Queenscliff beach, lagoon and ocean pool
• Freshwater Village Shops, cafes and restaurants
• Warringah Mall
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“Bright and charming feel-good apartment with updated interiors. Perfect first home, investment or for anyone looking for quiet and convenient beach pad”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal Size: 66.4m2
Car Space Size: 13.7m2
Water Rates: $147.31 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $358.00 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $1349 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $550 – $600 per week
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.