Renovators Delight – Stroll to Dee Why Lagoon & the Beach
Peacefully located near the lagoon and only an approx. 8 minute stroll to Dee Why beach, this original two bedroom unit awaits the right set of hands to bring out its true potential. Holding a favourable floorplan of generous proportions and well-defined spaces, its top floor position takes advantage of its leafy outlook and welcomes in plenty of natural light. For the savvy buyer this is the ultimate opportunity to create your dream home in a thriving location with an abundance of lifestyle, coastal and leisure activities at your fingertips.
• Top floor position with leafy green outlook
• Open plan living dining, sliding doors to balcony
• Large kitchen, internal laundry room
• Full bathroom with separate tub
• Bright double-sized bedrooms
• Lock up garage
Within arm’s reach
• Dee Why beach, lagoon and rock pool
• ‘The Strand’ beachfront cafes and restaurants
• Dee Why Town Centre, shops, Woolworths, ATM’s
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
• Bushwalks and coastal walks, parks and ovals
Why we love it
“Create the greatest renovation that Dee Why has ever seen!”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal inc. bal: 66m2
Lock up garage: 15.8m2
Total size: 81.8m2
Water Rates: $150.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $366.00 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $850.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $500.00 – $550.00 per week
Buy Well. Sell Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.