SPACIOUS EAST-FACING TOP FLOOR ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
Perfectly placed on the top floor of a small boutique block, this impressive one bedroom apartment enjoys a quiet yet convenient location within minutes’ walk to vibrant Freshwater village. Presenting overly spacious with light interiors, the apartment features a generous combined living and dining area that leads to an East facing sunny balcony. Freshly painted and newly carpeted with a modern Caesarstone kitchen, large bedroom with en-suite bathroom, internal laundry and an allocated undercover car space. This apartment offers an excellent opportunity to secure an enviable beaches lifestyle.
• Generous bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom
• Sun-drenched open plan living and dining leading out to balcony
• Well presented kitchen, electric cooktop and dishwasher
• Plantation shutters in the living and bedroom, freshly painted and carpeted throughout
• Internal laundry facilities
• Allocated undercover car space
• A private and quiet position, in a well-presented block close to Freshwater village
Within arm’s reach
• Freshwater village shops, cafes and restaurants
• Freshwater and Queenscliff beaches, ocean pool and lagoon
• Local transport; buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
Why we love it
“Situated on the top floor of a well-maintained block of ten, this apartment presents exceptionally well with refreshed interiors, a desirably spacious living area, natural light and a great vibe !”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal size: 55.3m2
Car space: 13.5m2
Total = 68.8m2
Water Rates: $147.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $366.00 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $1121.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $550.00 – $600.00 per week
Buy Well. Sell Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.