Peaceful Ground Floor Apartment
Occupying a desirable ground floor position within a boutique block of 10, this generously proportioned apartment offers low maintenance living and a quiet location within walking distance to everything that Freshwater has to offer. Boasting a spacious open plan living/dining with hard floors throughout, and a leafy outlook offering peace and privacy. Perfectly positioned in a residential street just moments to cafes, shops and approx. 5 min bike ride to Freshwater beach, ideal home for couples, downsizers, or investors.
• Oversized main bedroom and spacious second bedroom
• Spacious open plan living/dining leading out to balcony with leafy outlook
• Separate gas kitchen, dishwasher, plenty of storage and benchtop space
• Internal laundry, storage, split system air-conditioning
• Full bathroom with shower over bath
• Lock up garage
Within arm’s reach
• Harbord Public School, Freshwater Senior Campus
• Freshwater beach, lagoon and ocean pool
• Freshwater Village Shops, cafes and restaurants
• Warringah Mall
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“Functional layout with loads of potential to renovate and add value”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal inc. balcony: 70.6m2
Garage size: 15.8m2
Water Rates: $144.11 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $358.80 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $600 – $650 per week
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.