Sensational One Bedroom Apartment Holds Great Value
Situated on the first floor of a well maintained block this one bedroom apartment is the ideal first home or investment property. Featuring an updated kitchen with gas appliances, plenty of storage cupboards, and a spacious bedroom with a huge double wardrobe and en-suite.
• Good sized L shaped living and dining
• Level walk to Manly, Queenscliff beach and public transport
• Large lock up garage with storage shelves
• Pet friendly complex
Within arm’s reach
• Harris Farm Markets
• Queenscliff beach, lagoon and ocean pool
• Freshwater Village Shops, cafes and restaurants
• Warringah Mall
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“This apartment is in a convenient location near Manly and an easy commute to the city by bus, it is a must to inspect to see its true potential”. Mike Pointon, Sales Agent
Nitty gritty details
Size: Int 39.9m2
Secure Car space: 16.5m2
Total = 56.4m2
Strata Levies: $931.95 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $179.06 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $350 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $420 – $440 per week
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.