Nestled on the first floor of ‘Freshwater Place’ complex, this well-presented home is perfect for first-time buyers or an investment opportunity with potential for value addition. Spacious with an East-facing lounge and Master bed that bask in morning light and stream through the expansive windows/balcony. This apartment holds all necessities for comfortable living, including internal laundry facilities and off-street parking available. Fabulously situated to fall in love with Freshwater, situated just a short 500m stroll to village shops, cafes and restaurants, transport and approx. 15mins walk to the beach.
• High ceilings & expansive windows, sun-soaked lounge/dining with stylish timber-look tiles
• Gas kitchen with ample cupboards and bench-space
• Carpet in both beds, Master bed ft. built-ins and sunny balcony
• Original bathroom with internal laundry facilities
• Off-street parking available
Within arm’s reach
• Approx. 5-minute walk to Freshwater Village
• Approx. 15-minute walk to Freshwater beach and rock pool
• Popular venues Harbord Hotel and Harbord Diggers
• Schools, parks and ovals
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Nitty gritty details
Strata Rates: $1,388.89 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $173.29 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $403.90 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $650.00 – $680.00 per week
Buy Well. Sell Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.