For first home buyers, investors and empty nesters, this original apartment is the perfect blank canvas to create your dream home or add value. Highlighting a perfectly elevated first floor position and a comfortable living/dining leading out to a covered balcony with leafy outlooks. Situated in a quiet street, yet centrally located between Freshwater Village, Queenscliff and Freshwater beach, plus a level walk to Manly.
• Spacious open plan living and dining leading out to good-sized covered balcony
• Open plan gas kitchen with ample benchtop and cupboard space
• Good sized bedrooms, main with built-in robe
• Full bathroom with separate tub
• Internal laundry and lock up garage
• *TENANCY IN PLACE TILL JUNE 2021
Within arm’s reach
• Harris Farm Markets
• Queenscliff and Freshwater beach, lagoon and ocean pool
• Freshwater Village Shops, cafes and restaurants
• Warringah Mall
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
• Parks, ovals and sports courts
Why we love it
“Holding lovely bones and a lifestyle location, this is an excellent opportunity to renovate and add value”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal size: 64m2
Water Rates: $144.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $358.00 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $1058.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $540.00 per week
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.