Quiet Apartment in Central Location
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac centrally located within easy reach to Freshwater, Queenscliff and Manly beaches plus Freshwater village, this two-bedroom apartment is ideal for first home buyers, investors and professionals. Holding an elevated first floor position with open plan living/dining, with balcony boasting leafy green views, plus lock up garage and undercover storage.
• Spacious combined living/dining with easy access to peaceful balcony
• Spacious bedrooms with elevated views and space for built-in wardrobe
• Kitchen with ample storage space, dishwasher and electric cook-top
• Separate laundry off the kitchen, linen closet in the hallway
• Lock up garage and personal storage cage
Within arm’s reach
• Harris Farm Markets
• Queenscliff beach, lagoon and ocean pool
• Freshwater Village Shops, cafes and restaurants
• Warringah Mall
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“Bright and charming feel-good apartment, perfect first home, investment or for anyone looking for a quiet and convenient beach pad”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal Size: 66.4m2
Car Space Size: 13.8m2
Water Rates: $147.31 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $358.00 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $1349.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $550 – $600 per week
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.