Top Floor Freshie Lifestyle Apartment
Embracing a peaceful and private position on the top floor with leafy district views, this functional unit is enviably set just a 350m stroll to Freshwater village bosting a vibrant dining and social scene near the beach. Showcasing wooden floorboards throughout the combined living/dining, split-system A/C, a separate gas kitchen with ample storage space with the added bonus of a lock-up garage including huge mezzanine level that offers extra storage. Suitable for empty nesters or investors, this apartment appeals to a variety of markets, making it a pleasure to live in, easy to lease and a must to inspect.
• Generous Master bedroom, both include built-ins and ceiling fans
• Combined living/dining with A/C, leading out to a lengthy balcony
• North-East facing balcony overlooking tranquil Freshwater views
• Full bathroom with separate shower and tub, separate laundry
• Separate gas kitchen with dishwasher, plus loads of bench space
• External laundry, lock up garage with mezzanine level (4.4m high)
Within arm’s reach
• Freshwater village, boutiques, bars and restaurants
• Freshwater beach, ocean pool and coastal walks
• Harbord Beach Hotel, Harbord Diggers
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“Thoughtfully designed floorplan with huge scope to refresh”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal (incl. balcony)= 59.8m2
Strata Rates: $610.00 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $150.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $366.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $675.00 – $700.00 per week
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.